Welcome to Qantas' online sponsorship request portal
For more than 95 years as Australia’s iconic airline, Qantas has proudly supported the Australian and international communities.
To drive our Community initiatives, Qantas has developed strong Partnerships with many organisations that complement our brand, are culturally and commercially diverse, and deliver successful outcomes.
Qantas’ dedicated effort commitment and resources ensure these long-standing Partnerships continue to benefit our business, and above all, our wider community.
As our dynamic business grows and evolves, Qantas will continue to assist our people and proudly serve as the national carrier.
Qantas support in the community can be aligned to the following categories:
- RECONCILIATION – our long-standing commitment to Indigenous inclusion through the Qantas Reconciliation Program;
- THE BEST OF AUSTRALIA – nurturing and showcasing the best of Australia through our Brand Ambassadors, Arts Sponsorships, Qantas Heritage and iconic Australian community organisations;
- COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL IMPACT – supporting our employees in their community endeavours and encouraging youth-led solutions to big social issues; and
- SPORTS – supporting Australian sports teams or organisations
Please click here
to see more details about Qantas’ community investment
As one of Australia’s largest and most iconic organisations, Qantas receives a high volume of requests for support from individuals and organisations, both in Australia and all over the world.
Whilst these requests may be admirable and worthy, Qantas has limited capacity and resources to help each person and support every cause.
Qantas has strict criteria against which requests are reviewed. As such, requests may not be considered if they do not align to Q listed in the categories above.
Should you proceed with submitting a request please note, Qantas will not support individuals, groups, organisations, events or activities (including but not limited to) which,
- may damage or bring disrepute to the Qantas Group;
- are detrimental to the Qantas Brand Values or business aims;
- are currently being sponsored by a competitor of Qantas;
- are aligned to Political campaigns and legislative lobbying efforts;
- serve religious purposes;
- are directly involved or implicated in the unethical treatment of animals;
- request direct donations / grants to individuals, groups or teams for personal interests;
- support fundraising appeals e.g. fetes, trivia nights, auctions, undertaken by individuals, groups, clubs, societies, schools, churches, or community organisations;
- give donations to Foundations that aim to pass on the funding to other not-for-profit organisations;
- involve retrospective or deficit funding, e.g. funding of past activities, loan repayments, operational deficits; and
- involve hazardous, dangerous or unsafe activities or pose a threat of any nature
- All requests must be submitted via the online application process;
- No handwritten, faxed or emailed requests will be considered;
- Supporting material may be included;
- Requests will be reviewed and processed against Qantas’ selection criteria
- Within three weeks of receipt, applicants will receive a response to advise the outcome of their request.
If you have any questions, please contact Versaic technical support.